Wednesday, April 1, 2009
My lover
9:56 PM /
0 comments
My soul mate.
He's kind.
He's true.
He's lovable.
I luv his SMILE.
I luv his PERSONALITY.
I luv his name.
I luv the way he call me, baby.
:)
His flaws..
Untidy,
forgetful,
unthoughtful.
I'm glad that we met each other,
and still in close contact since then. :)
Though we have ups & downs along the way,
but I knw it's part of life for us to learn and then move on frm there.
I must also admit, at times when things don't turn out right
and conflicts keep coming on and on.
I really do feel like letting go,
giving up.
But I knw, love is never easy to maintain.
It takes a lot of effort, time and understanding to make the relationship strong and lasting.
Thanks, b-boy.
For always being there and make me feel so loved.
:D
He's kind.
He's true.
He's lovable.
I luv his SMILE.
I luv his PERSONALITY.
I luv his name.
I luv the way he call me, baby.
:)
His flaws..
Untidy,
forgetful,
unthoughtful.
I'm glad that we met each other,
and still in close contact since then. :)
Though we have ups & downs along the way,
but I knw it's part of life for us to learn and then move on frm there.
I must also admit, at times when things don't turn out right
and conflicts keep coming on and on.
I really do feel like letting go,
giving up.
But I knw, love is never easy to maintain.
It takes a lot of effort, time and understanding to make the relationship strong and lasting.
Thanks, b-boy.
For always being there and make me feel so loved.
:D

