Monday, April 13, 2009

Just me

10:37 PM / 0 comments

I dont care what other say about me.
I ain't scare I've something bad for others to say, cos I knw I've do my part and do it wholeheartedly in whatever I do.

Unless your doing deserve me to respect. If not, sorry I won't buy your kindness in any way.
Wanna hate me or whatsoever, suits you.
Frm the start, I've never have any positive thought on you.
I'm not your kind, that wear diff mask to diff pple.
Fake.
*yucks*


Sometime, I feel bad for treating you in that manner.
But after some thought, I feel I shouldnt care so much.
Why should I?
You ain't someone close to me, so why should I bother abt how you feel.
*total nonsense = you*


I've no hope that you'll help me in any way for this family.
NO.
This is my family. I can handle it myself.
Nd not you to do something for the family, and act like as though we make you 'suffer' a lot.


Diff pple have diff thinking.
There's no right or wrong, it's whether you are doing it for yourself or others.
Frm there, we'll see the real character of that person.
My family is very simple, I dont see it so complex cos I've my stand.



Whatever it is, I'm just me. No one can change the way I think.
They always say, action speaks louder than words.
So pple, dont just say but do it right too!

That's all for my rubbish!!!
:D
*sai-yo-nara*