Friday, March 27, 2009
10:18 PM /
0 comments
Today, finally msn-ed with our deary-kai :D
Had a little chat about BGR with her..
She told me about her experiences being in a steady relationship and what she's going through right now.
*I feel what she feel, though i'm not in her situation*
Very simple kind of love, but at the same time complex.
Make pple ask for more & crave for it.
Some may even stay for a little while longer just to be there for you.
Well, recently my mind is in some mess.
About work and my uncontrolled mood.
(Just dont get it why when someone can't afford to buy something, still have that wishful thought about it. For those who are rich and able to afford, yet nv think before they give offer. I was like, come on. You gt the money and you dare to ask for $10k discount? I bet supermarket dont even give such a gd deal. It's as though buying a $10 thing, and you ask for $5 discount. Total nonsense!)
*gt to have more patience, debbie*
I'm sry b-boy, for nt being understanding enough when you gt to cope with so many things.
Just need you to know, I'm alone going through some tough moment right now.
Really do need more comfort frm you.. I really do & always do. :D
Had a little chat about BGR with her..
She told me about her experiences being in a steady relationship and what she's going through right now.
*I feel what she feel, though i'm not in her situation*
Very simple kind of love, but at the same time complex.
Make pple ask for more & crave for it.
Some may even stay for a little while longer just to be there for you.
Well, recently my mind is in some mess.
About work and my uncontrolled mood.
(Just dont get it why when someone can't afford to buy something, still have that wishful thought about it. For those who are rich and able to afford, yet nv think before they give offer. I was like, come on. You gt the money and you dare to ask for $10k discount? I bet supermarket dont even give such a gd deal. It's as though buying a $10 thing, and you ask for $5 discount. Total nonsense!)
*gt to have more patience, debbie*
I'm sry b-boy, for nt being understanding enough when you gt to cope with so many things.
Just need you to know, I'm alone going through some tough moment right now.
Really do need more comfort frm you.. I really do & always do. :D

