Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye to 2008!

8:43 PM / 0 comments
Been thinking about what the past 1 year means to me.. It's tough for me to think back on any significant moment that happened in this year. I guess people do forgive and forget ya? Well, time will enlighten one's thoughts which I strongly believe.


2008 has been a manageable year for me. Though I got to juggle in between family matter and BGR, yet I've learn in become a better person need to have strong will and healthy mindset. I'm glad I didn't fall apart along the way that I stumbled. Thanks those who cares when I'm down. :D

Year 2009 resolution:
-Smooth sailing
-Spend a short trip out of Singapore :)
-More fun time with my BESTIES, and more 10 sec shots :D
-More quality time with b-boy, less conflicts. (cross my fingers)
-Indulgent in a little branded stuff for my own. :p

That's all. Shall not be too greedy. May my wish(es) come true, may god hear my prayers too. :)
Happy 2009 everyone!!!!