Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Day One
10:06 PM /
0 comments


Woke up rather early today, 5.45am the alarm rang the first time and I got disturbed. Start to wake b-boy up, want him to get wash up and prepare to report back to camp on time. It's his day one reservist for 2 weeks, gonna miss him around. :(
Went back to sleep after seeing b-boy off, while still asleep got disturbed by phone calls by customer(hate that) and woke up before noon. Received a few msg from b-boy, on one that he was telling me that he just finished his 4km road march. I thought that was tough, cause it was quite long ago since he last walked that long.. Anyway, I just hope everything will goes well smoothly for him and I really do. Take gd care b-boy!
Went to PP with mum and shawn for some shopping. Surprisingly, got to meet up with b-boy for awhile at PP cause he was excused to book-out to take for his test paper in school. Real lucky for him to sneak out for awhile, had lunch together at Sakae Sushi. I'm happy. :D Thanks b-boy, for your effort! ILU*
And... b-boy got his hair cut real short by in-camp barber. Look like sec sch boy, isn't he? :p

