Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Another day spent
10:01 PM /
0 comments
I was too bored, so i decided to snap some photo(s) on me! Haha.. Yes, I'm too free!
Well, nothing much about today cause it's a wet weather. Most importantly, I need not have to go to work(off day)! :p
Woke up at about noon, found out that I got a few missed call from customers (god!). Anyway, I ignored it. Cause I knew is about asking car price, loan and blar blar blar. I don't really got the mood to handle those enquiries when I not at work. Sry pple! :D
Then washed up, went to buy lunch for the rest with bf and manage to get 'Happy' to tag along. (Info: Happy is a dog. Initially was named bi-bi, but when we took over the 'custody' my parents name him Happy) It was damn hot in the early afternoon, especially when I have to delicate my patience to him(Happy) with the kind of weather -_- Anyway, got to learn to have more patience with animal from now on.. I will :)
Well, nothing much about today cause it's a wet weather. Most importantly, I need not have to go to work(off day)! :p
Woke up at about noon, found out that I got a few missed call from customers (god!). Anyway, I ignored it. Cause I knew is about asking car price, loan and blar blar blar. I don't really got the mood to handle those enquiries when I not at work. Sry pple! :D
Then washed up, went to buy lunch for the rest with bf and manage to get 'Happy' to tag along. (Info: Happy is a dog. Initially was named bi-bi, but when we took over the 'custody' my parents name him Happy) It was damn hot in the early afternoon, especially when I have to delicate my patience to him(Happy) with the kind of weather -_- Anyway, got to learn to have more patience with animal from now on.. I will :)


