Saturday, November 8, 2008
W.O.N.D.E.R
1:20 PM /
0 comments
Is this what I really want.....
I'm certain about what I want in life. I'm content with my present job, cos at least it lighten up my burden. It's a blessing to give than to take and I truely feel I am bless for able to give. :)
What more I can ask for? Just Love. It's what a girl will want from her partner. But right now, the situation is I sense no assurance about US. Why? Why am I feeling that?
I keep having the picture of our future being together... and I want to make it real. Therefore, I work hard for it. Not just for me, but for the both of us. Yet along the way, I feel the loneliness inside me. Here I am trying to work things out for our future but on the other hand, something just fall apart. I am trying my best, do you know? Can you feel the need from me? It takes two hands to clap isn't it? So why is the other hand not reaching mine? Am I asking for too much? Or am I just expect too much for the(our) future? :'(
I'm certain about what I want in life. I'm content with my present job, cos at least it lighten up my burden. It's a blessing to give than to take and I truely feel I am bless for able to give. :)
What more I can ask for? Just Love. It's what a girl will want from her partner. But right now, the situation is I sense no assurance about US. Why? Why am I feeling that?
I keep having the picture of our future being together... and I want to make it real. Therefore, I work hard for it. Not just for me, but for the both of us. Yet along the way, I feel the loneliness inside me. Here I am trying to work things out for our future but on the other hand, something just fall apart. I am trying my best, do you know? Can you feel the need from me? It takes two hands to clap isn't it? So why is the other hand not reaching mine? Am I asking for too much? Or am I just expect too much for the(our) future? :'(

