Saturday, November 1, 2008
Standstill
10:45 AM /
0 comments

His one week time off...
I thought it's cruel to me, cause during this period things may change but it can be a good time for me to be strong. (I hope)
He said after the week we will be back together and he promise.
How true is that??? I feel like a fool, a useless person.
Someone said I'm too soft-hearted and naive in relationship. Am I??
I just love him deeply that I want to devote my everything to our relation.
But.... I failed.
Therefore, one week time off isn't what I'm looking forward to.
Cause I just need the love back, NOW.
I thought it's cruel to me, cause during this period things may change but it can be a good time for me to be strong. (I hope)
He said after the week we will be back together and he promise.
How true is that??? I feel like a fool, a useless person.
Someone said I'm too soft-hearted and naive in relationship. Am I??
I just love him deeply that I want to devote my everything to our relation.
But.... I failed.
Therefore, one week time off isn't what I'm looking forward to.
Cause I just need the love back, NOW.

