Thursday, November 6, 2008

Need you back

10:53 AM / 0 comments
Right now, I'm trying to bring him back to where he used to be...
He's lost, so am I. :'(
There are too many questions in my mind as to what I should or should not do.
But in all, I just want our love back. Back to where we used to be. Though I know feelings will change as time goes by, yet it's hard for me to accept this fact.
He told me that his love for me is still strong, still there. He is just lost in direction toward his future. Though I've no assurance that I can bring him back to the right path, but I will try. I will keep on trying till I see thing turning better, for him and for us...

God, please give me the strength to pull through this difficult time. I promise to be a good soul in time to come... thks