Saturday, November 8, 2008
Had enough
9:36 PM /
0 comments
No return, no turning back.
You live your own life, I lead my own. You really aren't the one that I can lean on. Good time or bad time, I am always alone playing the part in this relationship. Please, you don't know how to love me and I won't force. I will forget our past, future I'll walk ALONE.
Today you made this decision, you didn't treasure what is there so what's the point for me to stay.
You don't really need me and this relationship. I've been trying so hard to mend it back, but there you doing things that ruin it. Why? Before you on 'long vacation' you said weekend is the only time to gather with your friend. But now even you have the whole week so free and easy yet, SATURDAY you choose to spent it there(JB). I really can't take it anymore. You wanna live your life this way, carry on. You wanna mess up your life, please proceed. I won't interfere your life from now on. This very moment, I've totally give myself up for been trying so hard to hold you back.
Only come to realise that everything is of NO use. Hope you will lead a good and carefree life without my presence. I'm not the kind of girl you need, DEFINITELY.
You live your own life, I lead my own. You really aren't the one that I can lean on. Good time or bad time, I am always alone playing the part in this relationship. Please, you don't know how to love me and I won't force. I will forget our past, future I'll walk ALONE.
Today you made this decision, you didn't treasure what is there so what's the point for me to stay.
You don't really need me and this relationship. I've been trying so hard to mend it back, but there you doing things that ruin it. Why? Before you on 'long vacation' you said weekend is the only time to gather with your friend. But now even you have the whole week so free and easy yet, SATURDAY you choose to spent it there(JB). I really can't take it anymore. You wanna live your life this way, carry on. You wanna mess up your life, please proceed. I won't interfere your life from now on. This very moment, I've totally give myself up for been trying so hard to hold you back.
Only come to realise that everything is of NO use. Hope you will lead a good and carefree life without my presence. I'm not the kind of girl you need, DEFINITELY.

