Monday, November 3, 2008
Getting over...
11:57 PM /
0 comments

I hope after all the pouring out, everything will soon be over...
On last Saturday night, went to east coast with Jasmine for some 'drinking' session.
Yes, I mean Beer. Drinking beer is what I do when I feel terribly sad and wish to get drunk to numb myself.
Actually I've been enjoying the kick of it, feeling is so relax and I 'dare' to do the thing that I usually won't. Funny isn't it? Yes, it's true. I will appear to act like a kid, the way I talk and the way I behave. Kinda interesting, I thought. But the inner feeling is that I'm lonely and upset.
Anyway, I told him that I couldn't accept the fact for the one week time off. I totally can't overcome it. I told him if the 'time off' means no contact, no news about each other then I rather we separate. What's the point when during the week I totally got no idea what is going on, and after that we get back together acting like nothing has happened? Will that work? I doubt so, cos that doesn't mean anything but just an excuse for him to avoid facing our problem.
So we talked things out the very next day. I have no idea how much of my saying that he will understand. But what I'm very sure was, I expressed out my inner most feeling. That I love him whole heartedly.
This is my back date update for my blog happening on Saturday and Sunday.
On last Saturday night, went to east coast with Jasmine for some 'drinking' session.
Yes, I mean Beer. Drinking beer is what I do when I feel terribly sad and wish to get drunk to numb myself.
Actually I've been enjoying the kick of it, feeling is so relax and I 'dare' to do the thing that I usually won't. Funny isn't it? Yes, it's true. I will appear to act like a kid, the way I talk and the way I behave. Kinda interesting, I thought. But the inner feeling is that I'm lonely and upset.
Anyway, I told him that I couldn't accept the fact for the one week time off. I totally can't overcome it. I told him if the 'time off' means no contact, no news about each other then I rather we separate. What's the point when during the week I totally got no idea what is going on, and after that we get back together acting like nothing has happened? Will that work? I doubt so, cos that doesn't mean anything but just an excuse for him to avoid facing our problem.
So we talked things out the very next day. I have no idea how much of my saying that he will understand. But what I'm very sure was, I expressed out my inner most feeling. That I love him whole heartedly.
This is my back date update for my blog happening on Saturday and Sunday.

