Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Fighting to survive
12:22 AM /
0 comments

Omg, I couldn't bring myself to believe the fact that I actually borrow money from Steve for help. Mainly because, I'm totally broke so to my last resort I approach Steve. He is really very helpful to others, and I appreciate his help greatly. Anyway, I got to return when I got my wages so I'm just using my 'future' money from him first. Sigh. :'(
People often says love is blind, is that so? Am I really blind? Or is it I'm just naive to think that what I do, can perfect our relationship? No answer. Only to wait and see what the near future will become. Be it together or separate, is yet to be discovered.
People often says love is blind, is that so? Am I really blind? Or is it I'm just naive to think that what I do, can perfect our relationship? No answer. Only to wait and see what the near future will become. Be it together or separate, is yet to be discovered.

