Saturday, November 15, 2008

Be a grown up

11:08 AM / 0 comments
I really dont understand why some people act like a small kid, yet wanna do thing like an adult. Dont you reflect on yourself whether you suit to walk on that path? Dont understand. At courtship already facing so much conflicts in between, what more to say when become married couple. Honestly, that is none of my business but I seriously hate to see thing happening in the future and she start to act like she is the victim. Piss me off!

Right now, I'm feeling real 'heavy' in terms of family matter.. Family, not just about me but why am I doing so much? I never blame on anyone ever before, but why cant I feel the understanding from them? Is it because I didnt express out my feeling so they think that I can handle it well? God, I'm just a normal human I'm not a noble person that you all thought. All that I do is because I treasure kinship, and that I'm willing to sacrifice my own needs for them. I LOVE them, I LOVE W.K & I LOVE my BESTIE too.

Wanna get away... far far away